Project Website: https://vaeie.eu/tr/home-tr/
- UC LIMBURG -Dıepenbeek, Belgium
- SMASHING TIMES THEATRE COMPANY LIMITED -Dublin,Ireland
- MUZEUL JUDETEAN BOTOSANI-Botosani,Romania
- ASOCIATIA “INSTITUTUL GEOGEBRA BOTOSANI”-Botosani,Romania
- PAYDAS EGITIM KULTUR VE SANAT DERNEGI-Zonguldak,Turkey
- JUSTUS-LIEBIG-UNIVERSITAET GIESSEN-Giessen,Germany
Alongside with the different subjects, all teachers have the duty to instill their students, values and positive attitudes towards life and society. Education for values and attitudes is crucially beneficial for society and individual as well, standing at the base of any national education system, including those in EU countries and candidates. EU is based on the European values: respect for human dignity and human rights, freedom, democracy, equality, and the rule of law.
Project objectives are set according to social context and Erasmus priorities, and their attainment is guaranteed by having a strong and synergetic partnership, relevant and realistic outputs, and adequate and sustainable strategy:
1) To foster social inclusion and integration through enhance Values and Attitudes Education at European level;
2) To strengthen the teaching profession through open resources, training, cooperation;
3) To harness open education and new technologies for enhance the resources, training, cooperation and democracy of education;
4) To foster European integration and raise awareness about European Values and Attitudes Education.
They will materialize in 4 main outputs will be provided: O1 EVIA Platform – eva.eu, O2 Training kit (M1 – Module European Values, M2 – Module Media Tech Guide, M3 – Methodologic Guid); O3 Toolkit (EVIA lessons plans media integrated), O4 Teachers Community. These outputs will be developed by 7 partner organisations, from 6 different countries, among 2 universities, a county museum, a media company and 3 non governmental organizations, collaborating within a synergetic partnership.