- GARRIGUE, z.s.- Ostrava, Czech Republic
- Stredni zdravotnicka skola a Vyssi odborna skola zdravotnicka-Plzeň, Czech Republic
- Hasan Fatma Onal Anadolu Lisesi,Kuşadası,Turkey
- PAYDAS EGITIM KULTUR VE SANAT DERNEGI-Zonguldak,Turkey
- Liceo Statale “G. Lombardo Radice”-Catania,Italy
- CENTRO INTERNAZIONALE PER LA PROMOZIONE DELL’EDUCAZIONE E LO SVILUPPO ASSOCIAZIONE-Palermo,Italy
- CPR Gijón-Oriente-Gijón,Spain
- IES RIBERA DEL TAJO-Talavera de la Reina,Spain
Improving and modernising education systems are a key priority for the EU. Educational organisations have to evolve and adapt to the current trends and educational needs in order to achieve their core mission: to educate students to make them successful in their lives and in today’s interconnected world which faces rapid technological, cultural, economic and demographic changes.Technological developments and engagement with the internet have affected the way students learn.
The project aims to support educators with a set of innovative gamification practise and tools with an aim to improve effectivity of their teaching. And with an aim to increase the motivation of students to learn and to develop their attitudes towards the learning process. Students will be interested in learning much more, they will be able to enjoy their learning in wider range and this will help them to use their potentials much more.
Specifically we aim to foster teachers to gamify their teaching environments by increasing their capacity through 4 joint staff trainings and 2 Blended Mobility of School Learners through online learning. The project will last for 24 months and will be realised with 8 partners. (4 schools, 4 non profit organisations)